Exhibition and Sponsorship Opportunities
Indie Tabletop Showcase (SUBMISSIONS CLOSED)
Have a great new game idea? Submit it, and you could win a spot in the Tabletop Showcase and possibly a Figgie Award!
Tabletop Showcase submission details:
Tabletop Showcase booths include:
With the super-low cost Silver Exhibitor space, anyone can show off their creations at the festival!
Show off your creations in style with a Platinum Exhibitor booth.
For sponsors looking for year round online presence and promotion, with optional premium space at the event.
- All exhibitors and sponsors agree to the EXHIBITOR RELEASE & HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT.
- TBD: Pipe and drape backdrops will be provided - you may use this to hang signage and other booth decorations, but you may not damage or destroy any of the materials.
- You may optionally ship inventory to the Newington Tabletop Shop up to 2 weeks prior to the event. The shop will setup a display on the retail side of the store and process transactions for a 20% commission fee.
- Plan to arrive at 9am, allowing 1 hour to setup before the event opens at 10am. You will have 1 hour after the event closes at 8pm to tear down.
- You are responsible for all governmental, state, and local regulations regarding sales licensing and taxes, including collecting and remitting Sales Tax to the state - you must agree to a waiver at the time of registration accepting this responsibility.
- You are prohibited from selling products already carried by the Newington Tabletop Shop. Contact shop owner Mathew Daigle to discuss.
- Alcohol is not permitted on the premises.
Introducing Figgies Awards!
Indie Tabletop Showcase exhibitors are eligible to win our Figgies Awards. Figgies Award recipients will be determined by appointed independent judges who will be assessing each booth and game on explicit criteria throughout the event. The awards will be presented towards the end of the event. Winners will be permitted to use the related award badges on their game boxes and websites.