Exhibition and Sponsorship Opportunities
Tabletop & Digital Showcase Exhibitors
Have a great new game idea? Submit it, and you could win a spot in the Indie Showcase and possibly a Figgie award!
Showcase submission details:
Showcase booths include:
Tabletop & Digital Exhibitors (non-showcase)
If your game has already won a Figgie award, or you would like to show off more than one game, we invite you to become a standard exhibitor!
IMPORTANT: After clicking the Register link below, be sure to select the CT Festival of Indie Games category to see our reduced pricing. Cheers!
- All exhibitors and sponsors agree to the EXHIBITOR RELEASE & HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT.
- Pipe and drape separators will be provided - Showcase booths may have 36" separators only, but some may have 96" backdrops. Sponsor and standard Exhibitor booths will have 96" backdrops. You may hang signage from these backdrops, but you may not cause permanent damage to them in any way.
- You may setup your booth on Thursday or Friday before the event opens at 9am.
- You are responsible for all governmental, state, and local regulations regarding sales licensing and taxes, including collecting and remitting Sales Tax to the state - you must hold a valid CT Sales & Use Tax Certificate.
- Purchase ad space in the program given out to over 15,000 attendees
- WiFi access
- Additional chairs